Working from home? Us too!
Our portfolio company Aircall has put together some great sources to help everyone with remote working.
· New to working from home and have some questions about resources? Check out this blog.
· Need some tips on how to work remote productively? Here’s some tips.
· Looking to increase remote team productivity? Take a look.
· Onboarding new team members remotely? Read this, it’ll tell you how to do it the right way.
· Why more managers are realizing the benefits of remote work, find out more here.
· Finding the right work-life balance? Here are some good habits you can build to help.
· Straight from the company themselves, here are the lessons Aircall Learned from remote working themselves.
Aircall helps teams seamlessly transition to remote work, whether planned or unplanned. To make the transition easy, they’re offering one month free (minutes not included). >> Just follow the link here.
Aircall is the cloud-based phone system of choice for modern brands. Scaling businesses across industries choose Aircall for its simple set-up, seamless integrations (Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk, Slack, Intercom and many more!), and proven quality. With Aircall, sales and support teams can have meaningful and efficient phone conversations with prospects and customers. Founded in 2014, Aircall has raised $41 million from Efounders, Balderton and NextWorld Capital, Draper Esprit and Newfund. Aircall is headquartered in Paris and New York, has more than 250 employees and is trusted by thousands of companies worldwide. Learn more at aircall.io